Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I want someone to restomod everything under tge panels of my

Customer Question

i want someone to restomod everything under tge panels of my 68 bird 350 convertible into something with the reliability of a honda civic. any suggestions on how to a hieve this?
Category: Classic Car
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
detail appreciated. what should i do with my suspension? exhaust? cooling? electrical, drivetrain? all of it. want car to look original but have bulletproof reliability underneath. other data: engine is a poncho 350 but not original to car. brakes have been upgraded to disk. rest of mechanical original or period correct (i.e. not reliable rnough fof me to drive into the ground!).
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The best thing to have done here is to have an auto accessory/modify facility inspect and see what can be done as well as the cost and components needed since no one has posted any info here on this.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete