Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Technician
Experience:  I have 30 years experience repairing, restoring, and customizing cars, and pickup trucks.

The in dash Rocker togo switches on our 1974 VW bug, they 't

Customer Question

The in dash Rocker togo switches on our 1974 VW bug, they don’t seem to work, when the dash face plate is away from the dash the switch is fine but when the face plate is screwed to the dash the Rocker togo switches fall into the dash when trying them. Anyone know what is causing this and is there a Rocker togo switches that can be put in place from the outside the of the dash, as you know the stock switches are installed from the back side of the dash? Please see attachment are there any of this type that will fit into the dash? Thanks.
Year: Pre-1983
Year (other): 1974
Model: super beetle
Engine: 4
Category: Classic Car
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No need to answer this question I was able to repair the old switch.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks Pete not at this time