Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I need a choke 1939 Daimler V41/2. It has a single Solex

Customer Question

I need a choke for my 1939 Daimler V41/2.
It has a single Solex Carburettor with two down-tubes.
Please let me know if you have an old choke available or can you suggest an alternative?
Category: Classic Car
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases parts like this can be difficult to obtain.If you have not checked with a salvage yard this should be done to see if one can be found.In some cases this web site here can help as well http://www.car-part.com.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete