Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Technician
Experience:  I have 30 years experience repairing, restoring, and customizing cars, and pickup trucks.
9795573

Need installation instructions. Model A Ford 1931 (A400)

Customer Question

Need installation instructions for TransparkII.
JA: What is the model/year of your classic?
Customer: Model A Ford 1931 (A400)
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, I and a friend will install Transpark II. We haven't tried anything so far. Does the distributor black wire attach to the coil as done with the original distributor? Please advise.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Classic Car Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Classic Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Give me a moment to see if I have the directions for this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to contact the company I bought the TransparkII from. The phone number is ***** longer in service, so I struck out there! It would be very helpful to have a schematic of the installation. Do you have one available to email to me?
Thank you,
Gary *****************
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear J.A. : My memory recalls the connection from the distributor to the coil, but I'd like to have a drafting that displays it clearly. Any help you can give will be most appreciated!
grd