eauto, Classic Car Mechanic
Experience:  ase tech shop owner

I am installing spark plug wires from distributor of 1972

Customer Question

I am installing spark plug wires from distributor of 1972 Cadillac Coupe DeVille it had no wires in it don't know proper sequence
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a classic. The Classic Car Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: IM trying to install spark plug wires in a 1972 Cadillac Coupe DeVille that had no spark plug wires at all what is the order in which they should be put in to the engine and distributor
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried Googlingredients engines but no clear pictures of 472
JA: Is there anything else the Classic Car Mechanic should be aware of about your classic?
Customer: No that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Classic Car Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  eauto replied 5 months ago.

here ya go