Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Porsche 911: I have a 1973.5 porsche 911, engine serial #6149412

Customer Question

I have a 1973.5 porsche 911, engine serial #6149412 is this a 2.4T or a 2.7S.
Also the fuel distribuitor head bosh #0438100002 is it for this motor and is it original from 1975.5
Category: Classic Car
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I gave the wrong model year on the distributor head it's also for the 1973.5.
The injectors on this vehicle are new bosh part #(###) ###-####are they right for this model year and for this distributor head that I describe on the first email.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In some cases you may need to contact a dealer to see what model engine this is as well as any other components you have here.They may be able to look these numbers up with their manual or computer to tell you and in some cases you can get this info at no charge by contacting their parts department.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete