Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Im problem whit shift JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

im problem whit shift
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a a classic. The Classic Car Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: its bloked shift
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no
JA: OK! The Classic Car Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Classic Car Mechanic should be aware of about your classic?
Customer: I have a Buick Riviere Bottail.I put the key in contact and the wheel doesn't unblocks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Classic Car Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. If this is an issue with the key not turning to allow the steering to turn properly this may be an issue with the key cylinder itself or linkage in the steering column keeping the key from turning or keeping the transmission from shifting properly.Unfortunately this will have to be inspected further to locate the source of the fault and then from there repaired to correct this issue here.This is best checked into by a classic car repair facility as they usually will have the technicians that may know exactly what to check or do for this here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete