Lou P.
Lou P., Technician
Experience:  I currently own a 1969 and 1972 CAMARO and have 15+ years of training and knowledge!!!!
27644750

Need help identifying color coded wiring connectors in 1985

Customer Question

Need help identifying color coded wiring connectors in 1985 Mustang gt convertible. Would like to request Lou P for assistance.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Lou P. replied 7 months ago.
Hello again ! I appreciate you requesting me. From what we talked about you need schematics for the instrument cluster correct ? I will look and see what I can come up with to get you taken care of. So let me know if there is anything specific you are looking for with the wiring but I will upload as soon as I can the info. Thank you sir !
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Lou, this might help. I need the wire color code for the chassis ground, 12V+ Ignition, Lighting switch and signal from sender for the following: Volt meter, Fuel gauge, Water temp, Oil pressure, Tach and Speedo. All of these wires are bunched into two large connector clips. Thanks.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 7 months ago.
understood. i will be at it tonight, sorry for the delay
Expert:  Lou P. replied 7 months ago.
here is part of the diagram, sorry for the delay man, really apologize
Expert:  Lou P. replied 7 months ago.
its really hard to find a good diagram on this old model of the dash wiring....... im not sure if what i sent will help, let me know if it does or not.