Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Classic Car Mechanic
Experience:  Heavy Line Mech-, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years. R/S, etc.

Cadillac Series 60 Fleetwood: Need the special bulbs

Customer Question

Need the special bulbs for the front turn signal and parking lights for a 1957 60 Series Fleetwood. Any ideas and where to get them? The bulbs are like those used in a motorcycle and have a special collar on them to hold them in place. bulbs are double filament.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  mike switzer replied 6 months ago.
do they have number on them you are able to give me? i would be happy to search for a moment to see if i can locate one.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The bulb has the following number on it TS1074 The car is a 12 volt unit. It has a two stud base and two elements in it. It has a three hole location collar on it (typical of motor cycle bulbs for vibration) These four bulbs are used in the turn signal and parking lights on the FRONT of the car.
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 6 months ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Most Autoparts Stores should be able to getORCheck this site: 1074 is replaced by P15d30 (2336)....12 Volt P15d30 Base RP11.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service..
did you need more info?please respondthanks