Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

971 olds Cutlass has a fuel vapor system in front of tank.

Customer Question

971 olds Cutlass has a fuel vapor system in front of tank. Need routing info for lines?
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases a model like this year here can be difficult to obtain any info like this due to its age.One thing you might try is to contact a classic auto repair facility in your area to see if they can tell you how these are routed and installed or a dealer to see if they can dig up any old service books and info on this model.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete