Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Technician
Experience:  I have 30 years experience repairing, restoring, and customizing cars, and pickup trucks.
9795573

I have a 1978 F250... just clicks, starter wont turn over I

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 1978 F250... just clicks, starter wont turn over I had the started tested, and it is ok. Battery voltage seems ok. But, it has two batteries (camper special) and I am not too sure what is wrong with it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Virtual Wrench replied 9 months ago.

Sorry for the delay. I have been a master mechanic for over 35 years and am happy to help you with this.

Do you have a volt meter to use for testing?