Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Trying to find the fuse box on a 1965 Lincoln contential

Customer Question

Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you can get the info on the fuse panel location from a dealer or classic car repair facility in your area,Usually on the older models the fuse panel is either under hood or under the dash on the drivers or passengers side.I would check under the dash a little further if you can to see if you can locate it.If you cannot and contacting a dealer or classic car repair facility is not an option or was already done let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete