Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 1958 belair 4 door hardtop. There are 2 small

Customer Question

I have a 1958 belair 4 door hardtop. There are 2 small filler moldings between the 2 doors on each side. They are about 1 inch in length and look identical to the stainless molding on the doors. I want to know what they are called and where to find replacements.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you can contact a classic auto repair center to find out what these are called and to see if they can obtain these for you.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I still need help with this Pete. Thank you for taking a look.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
When I filled out the forms to ask my question I had stated that I had Googled everything I could think of and even talked to a couple local restoration guys and I came up with nothing. I have looked into several classic restoration sites and looked through their catalogs and can't find anything on them. I have exhausted all my ideas for finding the name or some where that sells them. I am hoping you guys might have some ideas?
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

I apologize for the delay.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete