Ron, Classic Car Technician
Experience:  35 yrs. experience as an automotive technician.
7276279

I have 74 100 Ford Van Iknow were the fuze box is it's on

Customer Question

I have 74 100 Ford Van Iknow were the fuze box is it's on the side of the engine cover inside the van I need to know what the fuze number is ***** the right fuze to make my ligther work so Ican plug in my cell phone work... My big problem is I have COPD and I can't get down that low to see which fuze it is ... PLEASE HELP,,, NORM...
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Norm,

Due to the age of your Van here are no available fuse box diagram but it would be faily easy to find the blown fuse by taking a standard 12 volt test light and with the key on, touch the test end of the light to each end of each fuse and see if the light lights up. Both side of the fuses should cause the light to light, replace any fuse that do not as they are blown.