Steve
Steve, Classic Car Owner
Experience:  Owner of classic cars with knowledge of many older brands. has been my hobby/interest since before I was even driving.
13523613

I'm looking wheel base and front & rear track widths are

Customer Question

I'm looking for the wheel base and front & rear track widths are for a 1968 El camino
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm going to put my 68 el camino body on a new frame and I to know the track widths
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes my be a s10 around 2000 -2004 frame
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Steve replied 9 months ago.

The wheel base is 116" and the track width is 59" front and rear.

The wheel base of a 2000 2wd s-10 regular cab is close at 117"