Lou P.
Lou P., Technician
Experience:  I currently own a 1969 and 1972 CAMARO and have 15+ years of training and knowledge!!!!
27644750

I own a 1956 thunderbird and the tach just makes terrible

Customer Question

I own a 1956 thunderbird and the tach just makes terrible noise and runs up to high rpms that are not true. This is intermittent and sometimes goes away but for the most part it is pretty constant.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Lou P. replied 10 months ago.

hello, can you tell me if the temperature outside seems to affect whether or not the tach acts up?

Expert:  James-cssm replied 10 months ago.
Hi Jim,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/classic-cars/9ilrz-thunderbird-1956-own-1956-thunderbird-tach-just.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 10 months ago.

yes sir i am here to assist , im not sure if you seen my replies