Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

What is the make/model of the climate control system used on

Customer Question

What is the make/model of the climate control system used on the 1988 Excalibur phaeton?
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for on this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.If you havent yet you might speak with a classic auto repair facility to see if they can give you the info on this here.If this is not an option let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete