Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

What do I need to do or change to install a 1950 car hood on

Customer Question

what do I need to do or change to install a 1950 car hood on a 1949 car
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for on installing a different year hood on this model.In some cases this may be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.If you can I would speak with a classic car repair center to see if they can tell you what needs done or modified to make this work here.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete