Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Technician
Experience:  I have 30 years experience repairing, restoring, and customizing cars, and pickup trucks.
9795573

Would you have knowledge on the wiring system 1965 impala

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Would you have knowledge on the wiring system for a 1965 impala
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I keep blowing fuses for the brake lights and also the dash lights don't work. The car has a complete new Auto American wiring harness from front of the car to the rear.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Classic Car
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My headlights work fine, the signal lights work fine as well as the back-up lights. I just have no tail nor brake lights.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I keep blown the fuse for the tail lights as soon as I install the fuse into the fuse bow. The wiring system is all newly installed.
Expert:  Roy Belding replied 11 months ago.

good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist

the front and rear harness are new???? have you checked the sockets????

Roy