Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

87 Corvette Convertible - Procedure hood release cables with

Customer Question

87 Corvette Convertible - Procedure for replacing hood release cables with pictures/diagram (no reference to YouTube).
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Looking through my info on this model here I dont see the procedure myself on how these are replaced.This is most likely due to the year of the model as some of the info available can be limited.You may have to contact a dealer to see if they can give you the print outs for this replacement and they may charge a small fee for these.I saw no one else had replied with this info so I wanted to let you know this may be why,as the info is difficult to obtain.

If a dealer is not an option for you on this here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete