Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Where can I locate hood springs Pontiac torpedo,2 door sedan

Customer Question

where can I locate hood springs for 1941 Pontiac torpedo,2 door sedan
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Due to the age of this vehicle here you may have to contact a classic car repair facility to see if they can order these in out of one of their classic catalogs or you may have to locate these used in some cases.One place I use for used parts is http://www.car-part.com.They may or may not have these here.If these are not options for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete