Ron, Classic Car Technician
Experience:  35 yrs. experience as an automotive technician.
7276279

Assembly line 1965 v8 fury v8 318 engine

Customer Question

assembly line for a 1965 v8 fury v8 318 engine
Category: Classic Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
assembly gas line (ie, gas line filter and float) for 1965 fury 3, v8, engine 318
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please clarify what it is your trying to do and what it is your are needing. I am not clear on what you need after reading you question, post back with complete details and I will try and help you get this resolved.