How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Eric Your Own Question
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Category: Classic Car
Satisfied Customers: 31342
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
Type Your Classic Car Question Here...
Eric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1986 R.R Corniche I need: Switch adjuster Aircondition

Customer Question

for a 1986 R.R Corniche I need:
Switch for Seat adjuster
Aircondition Compressor
Air condition Condenser
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.


I am sorry you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

I have some good sources for RR parts but I need the VIN number as that is how they are located. Once I have that I will search my sources.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.


Ok, I will go thru my sources. It may take 2-3 days for this, so please be patient

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the 2-3 days are gone what's with your reply?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.


So far no luck at all. I will open this to other experts to see if any have a source

Related Classic Car Questions