Dave Nova
Dave Nova, ASE Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

How much is a 4door 1937 buick century worth

Customer Question

how much is a 4door 1937 buick century worth
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 1 year ago.

This is very subjective and depends highly upon the overall condition of the car. A running driving car that is very presentable, either in very good original condition or a previous restoration could be worth around $10,000. A car that is in need of restoration that is complete (all parts are there) would be in the $2,000 to $3,000 range. Of course any car is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay. There is more of a market for 2 door cars and certain makes are more popular than others.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a great running vehicle, with leather interior, air conditioning, radio, and pipes along the running board. I hoped I could get more.
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 1 year ago.

Since it has air conditioning, I will then assume it is not stock. Has the powertrain been upgraded as well?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure, my husband passed and I inherited the vehicle, I'm trying to get a much possible for it.
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to post any pictures of it? This will help with the valuation.

Expert:  Dave Nova replied 1 year ago.

Tomorrow will be fine. Please try to reply directly to this question. Looks like you are opening a new question each time.