Ron, Classic Car Technician
Experience:  35 yrs. experience as an automotive technician.
7276279

Looking resistor 1975 pontiac grandville 2 dr convertible

Customer Question

Looking for a resistor for a 1975 pontiac grandville 2 dr convertible a/c-htr 5 spd fan
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I have enclosed a source in the link below for may have or can find you a blower motor resistor for your 1975 Grandville . Give them a call and see if thye can get you one.Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

http://www.oldsobsolete.com/products-page/1971-buick-parts-for-sale/1971-74-gm-blower-motor-resistor-nos-3998401/