Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Llooking and picture of 1951 cadillac model 61 hydraulic

Customer Question

llooking for imformation and picture of 1951 cadillac model 61 hydraulic seat track system for the hydraulics
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one here has replied with the info you are looking for.Most likely this is due to the age of the vehicle here and how difficult it may be to obtain what you are looking for.If you haven't contacted a classic car repair facility or a dealer I would see if they can obtain the info you are looking for here as sometimes they can.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete still CA t find any information on the 51 cad. Can u still try for me. Greatly appreciate it if u could. Thanks rick
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete havnt back from u on my question on the 51 cad hydraulic seat can't find no info from a dealer or body shop can u check further for me ? Let me know as soon as u can. Thanks Rick..
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the delay as your response wasn't showing up for me here.Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself,I will opt out and open up your question for others here to see if anyone else can assist further with this.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks will b waiting for a reply..