Lou P.
Lou P., Technician
Experience:  I currently own a 1969 and 1972 CAMARO and have 15+ years of training and knowledge!!!!
27644750

I'm trying to locate my fusible link on my 1975 corvette.

Customer Question

Hi Jim, I'm trying to locate my fusible link on my 1975 corvette.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. All fusible links come off the starter power post. What is the issue with your car ? Maybe I can help locate the problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no power to the entire car. When i first put the battery in, I had accessory power and everything went dead when I tried to start it.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

Oh ok. That usually means the connectors on the battery are not secure. You need to make sure they are tight also make sure you cannot twist the terminals. If you have a test light or meter that can help but I would first see if you can twist the battery cables by hand if they can move then you need to try and reseat the cable and make sure it's secured correctly before we try anything else.

Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

did you get the car going?