Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 1975 Coevette. I replaced the heater core a while

Customer Question

I have a 1975 Coevette. I replaced the heater core a while back , while I had dash apart I replaced radio, since then no instrument lights and fan blower switch (new) dosen't work. Also had new rag joint installed,since that there seems to be another short. Right turn signal lights up in dash when I turn on headlights and battery is losing power
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Most likely either wiring was damaged in the dash area or possibly something was left loose/disconnected in the dash area when the repairs were done and is causing this fault here.I would inspect all wiring in the dash area for any wiring found shorted or damaged in any way needing repaired.If a fault is found with any of the wiring this will need to be resolved to correct this fault here.If all wiring is checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete