Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Stover ct 2 engine how to adjust magnetos and exhaust valve

Customer Question

Stover ct 2 engine how to adjust magnetos and exhaust valve and check timing.Engine has new head , valves , gaskets,mag,rings, Do have info on adjustments. Bill S
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.I see no one has replied here with the info you are looking for.In some cases this is due to the info being difficult to obtain.If you have not contacted a dealer or repair center I would see if you can locate the info this way.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete The engine is 1930 stover hit and miss ct 2 with mag . 2 21/2 HP 600 rpm . No Dealer or repair center . looking to see if there is some one how work on this engine for info to set mag timing and exhaust. ??? Bill S
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.

Thanks Pete