Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I need a good electric schematic 1967 oldsmobile custom 88

Customer Question

i need a good electric schematic for a 1967 oldsmobile custom 88 ac controls.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.I see no one has replied with the diagram you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the diagram being difficult to obtain for this model here due to the year.If you have not contacted a dealer or repair center to see if they can get this info I would start with this as in some cases a dealer may still have the old books for this model here and may provide this info for a fee.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.

Thanks Pete