Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Technician
Experience:  I have 30 years experience repairing, restoring, and customizing cars, and pickup trucks.
9795573

What is the correct plumbing on a Mustang 2 power steering

Customer Question

What is the correct plumbing on a Mustang 2 power steering rack?
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Dr. Hamman replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am a professional certified mechanic, with an engineering background,and 35+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. Also keep in mind I don't know if you are a pro or a novice, so feel free to add any additional info at any time.

I know of a link showing the plumbing arrangement. Heidts makes a kit it is a PS110 made to attach the GM pump to a Mustang 2 rack. Checkout the link HERE for the diagram. In the diagram P is pressure anr R is return. If you have any more questions at all, I am here to help. Good luck with it, have a great day, and Thanks for using Just Answer.

I do not get paid for my work unless you rate at 3 to 5 Stars, a bonus is always greatly appreciated. If the answer is not clear, let me know what additional help you need, and I will be happy to assist you further. My goal is to provide 5 star service, Thanks.