Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I bought a 72 chevy c10 that has a 94 drivetrain in it, im

Customer Question

i bought a 72 chevy c10 that has a 94 drivetrain in it, im trying to figure out how to wire the fuel tank
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question
The easiest way due to difference in complexity of the 94 versus the simplicity of the 72 would be to put a tank and fuel pump from a 94 into the 72.
If not, then I would need to know the exact model the 94 drivetrain is from including the engine size so I can pull the schematics for both to see how to wire it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its a 94 1500, a 94 tank will not fit a 72 im using a s10 blazer 2 door tank so it will fit betweenthe frame rails at the rear of the truck. I have figured it out though I think. so do I have to pay for this? I wasn't helped?