How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Technician
Category: Classic Car
Satisfied Customers: 25873
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
Type Your Classic Car Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is an 1980 6750ccmotor a stroke motor and would a 1970

Customer Question

Is an 1980 6750ccmotor a long stroke motor and would a 1970 silver shadow longstroke motor parts enterchange
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Classic Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a rolls Royce silver shadow 1980 6750 cc motor will a 1970 rolls Royce 6750cc motor parts enterchange
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Longstroke rolls Royce motor 1970
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a car 1980 silver shadow not a motorcycle rolls royce
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In most cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain.If you haven't yet I would see if a dealer or authorized repair facility can tell you what will interchange and how it is done.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.
Thanks Pete

Related Classic Car Questions