Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

This is a real vintage issue. I have a 1975 BMW 2002 and

Customer Question

Hi, this is a real vintage issue. I have a 1975 BMW 2002 and looking for help in San Jose, CA area for a tuning/possible rebuild of the Solex carburetor. Any advice? Thanks,
Pat
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one has replied to your question here,in some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.
I would check in your area (as I am not located in your area to know who is best for this) to see if there are any reputable repair facilities that know how to work on the classic models.Usually you will be able to locate one or more speaking with repair facilities that can rebuild or work on your model here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete,
I paid Just Answer $29 for some kind of answer or advice about my Solex carburetor, and the best you guys can do is tell me to check with reputable repair facilities in my area?? Really? Never mind. This was my first and last experience with Just Answer.
Pat
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I apologize my answer didn't help here.I saw no one else had replied and wanted to help in some way.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.
Thanks Pete