Ron, Classic Car Technician
Experience:  35 yrs. experience as an automotive technician.
7276279

I'm going insane! last two days straight I've been trying to

Customer Question

I'm going insane! For the last two days straight I've been trying to figure out why my Chrysler 360 wont start. I was driving it just fine on Thursday then I stopped for five minutes and when I went to leave it would not start. Now it has spark, its getting gas and the timing is correct except it wont start. Please give me some suggestions because this is just too weird.
Category: Classic Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order for the engine to start you need good fuel pressure , good spark and proper compression, if you are sure you have fuel and spark to the plugs then the next step would be to pull the spark plugs and run a compression test. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there.