K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Classic Car Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician, Associates Degree in Automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
68360881

How can I get a title vehicle I bought a year ago but am

Customer Question

How can I get a title for a vehicle I bought a year ago but am unable to get title
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.

Hello, it's going to depend on a few things. What state are you in? Do you have any type of bill of sale or title from previous owner that was signed wrong?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have bill of sale not notarized I live in mn the car bought here previous owner isn't around anymore and unwilling to help
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** situation you are going to need to go through a title service. I've worked with Broadway Title many times over the years and highly recommend them. I'll post their web address below, copy and paste it in your web browser to view.
http://www.broadwaytitle.com/