Ron, Classic Car Technician
Experience:  35 yrs. experience as an automotive technician.
7276279

Can you give me a value 1966, Thunderbird; Black,

Customer Question

Can you give me a value for a 1966, Thunderbird; Black, hardtop, 38,000 original miles, automatic, everything works; everything original. Excellent, condition. Interior clean, no stains, or tears in the leather (also black). Exterior doesn't have a scratch
on it. Looks new! Rides like you are on a cloud!!! Can't breathe everytime I am close to it.... Yes! I'm in love!!
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
There is a service online that you can add your information as well as your vin number and they will give a very close idea of what your 1966 Thunderbird is worth at fair market value. See the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://www.hagerty.com/valuationtools/HVT/VehicleSearch