Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Classic Car Mechanic
Experience:  Heavy Line Mech-, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years. R/S, etc.
1609972

GM c10: my gm v8 (probaly not original) in my 65 c10 has an

Customer Question

my gm v8 (probaly not original) in my 65 c10 has an engine deck stamp on of `T0207GF' with no VIN or partial Vin stamp. Can you tell me what info this supplies? I don't know if it's a 307, or, 350. I'm not lucky enough for a 327, :) Thank you in advance, Al
P.S. I believe this is supposed to be free for a month after my payment last week
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.T0207GFT = Tonawanda Engine Plant02 = Feburary07 = DayGF can mean one of the below:GF 1955 265 m/t, 3 spd, a/c - -GF 1957 283 turboglide Fuel InjectedGF 1965 283 Powerglide 195 hp 2 barrelLikely the last one.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..
.
You would still need to Rate Answers that you receive........
Thanks
.