Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Technician
Experience:  I have 30 years experience repairing, restoring, and customizing cars, and pickup trucks.
9795573

MGB: 1977 MGB, #4 fuse in box won't allow new fuse, blows instant

Customer Question

1977 MGB, #4 fuse in box won't allow new fuse, blows instantly. Terminal on left side stays hot.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Fuse 4.....Is this numbered or are you calling it Fuse 4, as Fuse 4 shows it going to the Left & Right Tail LightsWhat color wire is going to it?.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..