Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Classic Car Mechanic
Experience:  Heavy Line Mech-, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years. R/S, etc.
1609972

Pontiac GTO: ***** ***** a 1967 Pontiac GTO with the Deluxe Wood

Customer Question

I have a 1967 Pontiac GTO with the Deluxe Wood Steering Wheel. How do I remove the horn button and steering wheel to replace it with a new one? Thank you!
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”.Use a Plastic Trim Stick or a Flatblade screw driver with the end taped, as you have to pry off the Horn Button, then remove the screws retaining the Horn tubThen remove the NutUsing a wheel Puller that bolts into the holes, remove the Steering Wheel.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..