Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Technician
Experience:  I have 30 years experience repairing, restoring, and customizing cars, and pickup trucks.
9795573

I have a 1975 Cadillac Deville and the climate control isn't

Customer Question

I have a 1975 Cadillac Deville and the climate control isn't working. What could be wrong with it?
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  johncrouch1962 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question.You have not specified in detail what the concern is, so I don't know if the fan is not working or it's not blowing cold air, or is it a air flow concern as in only comes out of the defrost ducts and no where else. If you can please give me some more details of what you are experiencing I will be happy to further assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's working now. Started with cleaning all electrical connections and it's working fine. Thanks anyway.
No problem, if you do find that you need help with it, just let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do. Thanks again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok don't know what to think here. It was working fine yesterday and this morning. Now nothing. When I go to turn on the a/c the generator light will come on and there's nothing, no blower, nothing.