Lou P.
Lou P., Technician
Experience:  I currently own a 1969 and 1972 CAMARO and have 15+ years of training and knowledge!!!!
27644750

I have a 52 Chevy. Replaced the brakes and rear axle seals.

Customer Question

I have a 52 Chevy. Replaced the brakes and rear axle seals. The bottom gear fell down. How do I get it back in?
Category: Classic Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
While replacing rear axel seals I rolled out the spider gears. I can't seem to get them to roll back in. I got one okay. It's the other one that's giving me fits. Can you help.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. This will be kind of hard to explain over messaging but I will try. The spider gears on the top and bottom have to be installed at the same time and then you simply roll them into place , not spin them , imagine the side spider gears both turning forward ok now install the upper and lower gears perfectly across from one another and then whole holding them spin them forward until last they rotate or roll forward until the set pin can be re installed. Hope this information helps Keep in mind that at any time we can chat live on the telephone for an additional fee so I may be able to explain better , if this seems of interest to you let me know and I will send you the offer and keep it mind it is negotiable I set the fee based on the difficulty of the issue. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉