Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Technician
Experience:  I have 30 years experience repairing, restoring, and customizing cars, and pickup trucks.
9795573

My name is ***** ***** have a 1944 willeys engine connected to a

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** have a 1944 willeys engine connected to a 3phase?? genorator I want to remove genorator and use good engine 4 cylinder
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Dr. Hamman replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am a professional certified mechanic, with an engineering background, and 35+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. Also keep in mind I don't know if you are a pro or a novice, so feel free to add any additional info at any time.
The basic engine is the same. The carb, distributor and governor are the really different items. Have you started the removal and tried to pull the generator off of the engine by removing the bell housing fasteners. .