Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Technician
Experience:  I have 30 years experience repairing, restoring, and customizing cars, and pickup trucks.
9795573

I am rebuilding a 1971 chevrolet p/u long bed. I am trying

Customer Question

I am rebuilding a 1971 chevrolet p/u long bed. I am trying to see how the brake cable goes by the transmission mount. i CANT REMEMBER HOW AFTER i TOOK IT APART AND NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PLACE IT CORRECTLY
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Dr. Hamman replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a professional certified mechanic, with an engineering background, and 35+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. Also keep in mind I don't know if you are a pro or a novice, so feel free to add any additional info at any time.
I did find a drawing of the cable routing. I will post a link for that link HERE, see if that is enough to set it up. Sometimes digging up photos of the routing can help. If you need anymore help, or Go over all of this and if you have any more questions at all, I am here to help. Good luck with it, have a great day, and Thanks for using Just Answer.
I do not get paid for my work unless you rate at 3 to 5 Smiley Faces or Stars, a bonus is always greatly appreciated. If the answer is not clear, let me know what additional help you need, and I will be happy to assist you further.