jazzmaster, Classic Car Mechanic
Experience:  ase certified--32 yrs experience

ford F250: I have a 1979 F-250 I need help troubeshooting an

I have a 1979 F-250 I need help troubeshooting an electrical signal lights work fine on the rear ..however when i turn the lights on I have no signals to the left ...right still works fine...left doesn't even blink? when I brake ... brake lights are both on when braking ... unless i have lights on and then i have right brake light only?

hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you ..

the left side is losing a ground ,the signal may be weak and when you put on more demand it will not work right..

I would run a direct ground to the bulb body from the body or frame and touch it to the bulb body this should make it work right .try it with a new ground wire attached and with the lights on ...jazzmaster ...