sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have a 2002 chrysler concorde lxi i have tripped the

i have a 2002 chrysler concorde lxi i have tripped the security on and now i don't get any crank , everything else appears to be working , have fuel pressure but no crank

Hello and ewlcome to JustAnswer!

Depending on how the car is equipped it may just be a matter of disarming security or there may be a deeper ailure. If you have the SKIM system then that would disarm the alarm when the engine starts.

I'm assuming that the horn honked, lights flashed, and the engine started and died three times before locking the starter out. If you just have factory security then pressing the unlock button on the key fob or unlocking a door with the key will disarm it.

Does your key have a thick gray head?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sorry i didn't see your posting until after i sent it to the dealer , and i have canceled my just answer account

Ok.