Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I have a 2010 chrysler sebring convertable. tonight, putting

Customer Question

I have a 2010 chrysler sebring convertable. tonight , putting it into park i made a Clunk, when I went from drive to park slowly it clunked, if I went from drive to park quikly, no clunk. other than that no problems
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Todd M replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Can you tell if the noise is actually internal, or are you just hearing a thumping when shifting gears?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
There is a thump or a clunk, only !! when I put it in park from any other position and only when I move into park slowly. If Im stopped and go from drive to park quickly, its fine, no noise, no clunk. Car drives perfectly . I checked the Trans fluid and it is fine. Again , this happens when the car is stopped and your putting it in park. Do it slow you get the clunk, do it quickly, its fine.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No, this is looking more like a scam. I'll contact paypay and dispute the charges.
Expert:  Brad replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Do you still need help with this issue?