Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I am having difficulty matching the colored speaker wires to

Customer Question

I am having difficulty matching the colored speaker wires to the factory wiring harness. Trying to splice in an aftermarket subwoofer and need to splice into front speakers of 2006 Chrysler 300C. The colors of the wires at the speaker connection match descriptions on internet but the colors of the wires going into the back of the factory wiring harness are not the same color.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Here are wire diagrams, let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dfal7i60nkd3f29/rwd.pdf?dl=0

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do you have anything that would show the colored wires that would go into the radio wiring harness? Or a picture? I need to know what color the wires are that come out of the factory radio wiring harness......the wire colors that attach to the speakers are different than what are coming out of the harness.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Here is a connector diagram, let me know if you have questions. Thanks..

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h31r3h0swssz396/rad.pdf?dl=0

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The connector diagram is what I have but the colors don't match up. Trying to install an aftermarket subwoofer and the instructions ask me to splice into the factory wiring harness (RF+, RF-, LF+, LF-). I have the C1 radio harness diagram and it looks like I need positions 7,8,9,10 but the colors do not match the wires going to the speakers. The VIN is 2C3KA63H46H449393
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

What color wires do you have at those positions?