Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a 2005 Chrysler 300c a little background first my

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Chrysler 300c a little background first my coil pack melted and it blew my main PCM so I replaced the coil pack and installed a new PCM now when I drive the red voltage light will come on and I lose control of idling I can turn the car off sometimes it goes back to normal for a min then the same thing happens I recently installed a new throttle body unit at first it was idling all crazy then it stopped I drove it a little bit now I'm having the same problem...can u help me with this issue
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

I see that you have two open questions and your other question you are working with Chad which is not a Dealership technician, so if you would rather work with me then tell Chad you are going to close that question, if you would rather work with him then I will close this one..

Talk soon,

Brad