Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Wipers do not work and do work. There is a new wiper motor

Customer Question

Wipers do not work and do work. There is a new wiper motor and swith for wipers. Radiator fan works and does not work heater fan works and don't work Sometimes car wont start this is an 07 pt cruiser
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: t yes
JA: Are you fixing your PT Cruiser yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: we have checked alternator and tech said needed new voltage regulator and checked ground to battery from power module box. the ground ok not corroded. I have been having issues since july with the blower on in side of car. Thinking TIPM needs to be replaced but are we missing something. Holiday eek end no mechanics available......also mechanic replaced two wiper motors and two switches. I dnt think tht wwas too bright with running diagnostics3
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 10 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

• I am sorry no one has helped yet in return for the question fees you have already paid.
  • I believe I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I did not finish I did not like the expense of 3 choices of plans to get an answer. Don't mind 5.00, but problem is serious and took to mechanic this morning before the thing catches on fire because if electrical . Please do not sign me up got anything.
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 8 days ago.

Glad you got it addressed.